Did BHVR tweak matchmaking or something?

For the past three days I've been noticing it takes slightly longer to find matches now.

It used to be I would get a match instantly as Survivor.

Nowadays, it takes about 3 seconds before I find a lobby.

With all the complaints on Matchmaking and Peanits telling us BHVR is taking a look at it, I'm thinking they've been adjusting the algorithm to prevent the terrible matchups we've been getting?

Comments

  • @Mochan said:

    For the past three days I've been noticing it takes slightly longer to find matches now.

    It used to be I would get a match instantly as Survivor.

    Nowadays, it takes about 3 seconds before I find a lobby.

    With all the complaints on Matchmaking and Peanits telling us BHVR is taking a look at it, I'm thinking they've been adjusting the algorithm to prevent the terrible matchups we've been getting?

    not really