Killer adepts tweak.
Just to say, i thing that if you played perkless killer, and you got double pipped, you should gain the achievment. Just to say, cause you should be a badass to do something like that. Thoughts?
Just to say, i thing that if you played perkless killer, and you got double pipped, you should gain the achievment. Just to say, cause you should be a badass to do something like that. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Remove the pip requirements and make it a simple 4k. Either that or make Survivor adepts require a double pip instead of simply surviving a match.
Yea or 4k or make it a ruthless
Just go back to the old system of making it be a 4k.
I agree with this. There are times where I think I double pipped only to be slapped in the face by Gatekeeper or Chaser (mainly on Clown and Plague).