The only person likely getting banned from this post, is you getting banned from these forums. Naming and shaming is not permitted. I'd recommend you delete this before the mods see it.
@RagingRealm said:
The only person likely getting banned from this post, is you getting banned from these forums. Naming and shaming is not permitted. I'd recommend you delete this before the mods see it.
We had 1 killer and 1 survivor and the farm us. I saved the video. I have the feeling that the report ingame does not bring anything!
They should finally do something about it!
@sunnyariane said:
We had 1 killer and 1 survivor and the farm us. I saved the video. I have the feeling that the report ingame does not bring anything!
They should finally do something about it!
No it doesn't do anything. Tell your buddy to delete the images tho, this is against the rules
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only person likely getting banned from this post, is you getting banned from these forums. Naming and shaming is not permitted. I'd recommend you delete this before the mods see it.
This ^
Snitches get stitches.
Not bannable in console, there's no report button nothing
Thats why you should stick with PC
We had 1 killer and 1 survivor and the farm us. I saved the video. I have the feeling that the report ingame does not bring anything!
They should finally do something about it!
No it doesn't do anything. Tell your buddy to delete the images tho, this is against the rules
The guy is not my friend lol
NotQueen said they want to add bans to console but have no eta