A simple Question...
Why does teabagging,Head nodding as killer,mori spam, flash light spam hitting someone on a hook make people so angry? I've noticed this especially recently due to a bug with my keyboard in DBD where when I drop a pallet it makes me teabag a few times.... That people get really angry. The way I look at it personally BM is just going to happen no matter what on both sides so why get mad at it?
Comments
I guess in a way it is kinda just saying "haha you can't get me" or "haha your dead" and that will make people mad no matter what
I don't know, I guess it offends people for doing squats and liking the killers work, or because the killer is -
Nevermind, R34 exist for that part with mori spam
o.o
What?
Just saying the truth that place is hell on legs