What do you usually say when playing SWF?

I got this idea when posting in another post to help show that swf members usually are not serious

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Come to me real quick I wanna show you something funny

2)Look a hex!

3)I am gonna unhook this shitter

4)I'm in a chase and I don't know where my gen is at (Just got off my gen)

5) Help me I am by a tree (Usually only see third seal on Red forest)

6)Killer has sprite fury, make sure you hit her/him as much as possible

7)I cleansed all totems (Actually lying so later I can say "######### forgot one)

8)THIS IS MY GEN (Proceeds to hiss at teammate)

9)Found ruin, its by me (Does not tell my teammates where I am)

10)(Says the danny devito meme involving dropping) (About pallets

11) Lemme open gate I need points, you (Teammates name) go to other gate with a toolbox and do something I guess, break hooks

--------------------------------------------------------

That is usually what I do

Comments

  • Tell friends to get the ######### of my gen.

    Tell my friends that I'm getting chased and the killer is toxic for chasing me.

    I don't tell people my location where I am goin.

    *insert an absurd amount of meming around*

  • "Well, I'm about to die..."

    "Last hook???"

    "No, first, but.....killers scary and I cant run much more"

    "Where are you?"

    smack

    "Right over here"

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Tell friends to get the ######### of my gen.

    Tell my friends that I'm getting chased and the killer is toxic for chasing me.

    I don't tell people my location where I am goin.

    *insert an absurd amount of meming around*

    I meme sometimes aswell


    Once I played an entire match mimicking Snake from metal gear

    Also I do the same thing as you when on gens sometimes but its ######### off

  • -He's chasing me, do gens.

    -the killer is X

    -(on hook) hes going towards whoever is on my left, no, not you that got up.

    -dkc overworld music ( some people doodle, I randomly sing dkc music ok?)

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    -He's chasing me, do gens.

    -the killer is X

    -(on hook) hes going towards whoever is on my left, no, not you that got up.

    -dkc overworld music ( some people doodle, I randomly sing dkc music ok?)

    Don't worry. I randomly make Nyoom sounds

  • it's usually a mess, like this! : https://www.twitch.tv/sqw1dd/clip/DeterminedCrowdedCurryBCouch?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

    no I'm not the streamer, just one of their close friends

    yes, it literally always sounds something along the lines of this, even when things are going well.

  • "Macht gens und unhook mich erst kurz vor phase zwei"

    My buddies dont seem to get time management on unhooking.