Perk Idea: (And You Thought I Was Dead)

When the survivor using this perk gets moried the entity is displeased by the sudden death of the survivor and revives the survivor to the downed state the survivor can activate this affect for 20 seconds after they get moried after the 20 seconds the kill becomes confirmed and they are dead permanently (this is so the killer doesn't just mori you right after you go back into downed state) .

When the survivor gets put into the downed state they have an unbreakable affect and they recover 2%/5%/10% faster. The killer does not get an alert that the survivor has been revived but if the survivor is unable to recover fast enough the killer can go back to the downed survivor and preform the mori again. also the perk logo could be a hand coming out of the ground from in front of a tombstone.

Comments

  • I like this one. It feels like something the Entity would enjoy. It thrives off of their suffering, for you have to suffer to feel hope. So bringing you back after feeling that level of pain and anguish, just to survive it... That would make you feel like the luckiest SOB in the world. Your hopes would soar! And the Entity would be *ORGASMIC* over it~...

  • goes against devour and rancor? Yes please

  • I made something similar, if you'd like to check it out. Thanks for the inspiration, and I'd love to hear your opinion on my ideas!

  • Although I do think Moris need a nerf, I don't believe this is the way to do it. If the killer was alerted? Sure maybe, but it's also very situational, so you'll rarely get to use it.

  • @GeneralSpudmuffin said:

    In dire moments, the most basic of survival instincts emerge.

    Once per trial, while in the dying state, you can press the active perk button to feign death, registering as a disconnect for the Killer. In this mode, you bleed out 20/40/60% slower, cannot recover, cannot be healed, and to not recover from exhaustion. Press the button again to revive. Other survivors see your aura as white during the duration. Upon reviving, you become the Obsession, and are Broken for 140 seconds.

    Here's my perk idea. Kinda similar, but a bit different. Give it a look, maybe leave a comment there.