Recover Fix
We should not need an add-on for the Med Kit to revive ourselves while in recovery phase. Any character should be able to revive themselves because the recovery process already takes so long that if the killer isn't able to hang the person in the time it takes to recover, they don't deserve to pick up the person they downed at all. I was in a game where there were 3 players left and each one was downed because the killer would leave them. It took 5 minutes to bleed out. I feel like if I can evade and hide from the killer long enough to recover, I should be able to get up, even if it is only once per game.
Comments
This used to be the case, but it made it so the killer was extremely limited in how much early game pressure they could exert. They changed this so that the killer would be able to grab more time from survivors while they're picking each other up. Since other survivors can see your aura while downed, they just need to tap you to pick you up if you've been recovering.
If they don't have the time to do this, then the killer has been very efficient at pressuring survivors and deserve to be rewarded for that.
I would agree with what you're saying but it is not often that the survivors actually play together. A lot of people play for themselves and that is the situation I have encountered numerous times. If there was a game chat for survivors where we could communicate I would agree with you fully but the only time people work together is when they are playing with friends.
That's why a perk called "unbreakable" exists.
It's also the reason for many DC when only 2 survs are left. And no, I'm not promoting DC