i just had a awsome match as shape:D what was your most funny match you ever had?
i was on the meat map and all 4 of the survivors were in the one room i came and i trapped them all in there lol:D i got my unlimted evil within tier 3 hahahaha. they did not know what to do im sure they were saying oh crap nooooo noooooo nooooooooo:D
And i was like too late:D
after the game ended 3 didnt say gg:( but one said gg:D and one of them insulted me lol.
this was a fun match hahaha:D
the 3 others must have been soo mad:D man i was loughing so hard cause they got trapped in that one room. lol
man i wished i took a picture of that moment:D
Comments
Lol I got a video of my channel where I was playing with some friends..and the ending had my friend get caught by a huntress when we thought he was home free..I was gasping to the point where I sounded like a seal XD
That is entirely their fault then. Myers has no collision when he is stalking and you can run right through him. They could have got out. My funniest match is any match where SWF comes running to the rescue and I get to down them with the chainsaw.
ikr they just stayed in there trying to hid in lockers and behind the gen. lol even though i knew there were in there:D
Also awsome did they rage at all?
do you have a link to that? so i can see it
Also heres another match as shape on a different map i got 3k this time:D
this survivor was running for her life:D she was on last hook:D
this one i cought at the end when she was about to run out the gate but got cought . lol she was soo close to escaping:( lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dzI1AD-eA_8&feature=youtu.be
thx:D
Yw^^