Instead of just saying "NERF THIS" ...
Explain what nerd you'd do specifically.
E.g :instead of saying OmG SpirEh too strong PlZ nErF
Say : personally I think survivors are playing a one sided mind game against spirit , I don't agree with a killer standing still being a somewhat useful strategy but it isn't broken. I say the devs add a third person animation for when spirit is channelling her phasing so spirit players at least have to press one button to initiate a mindgame
(On a side note i loved doing this and despite being horrible at spirit I love saying her ((3 matches so far)) and I love getting slaughtered by her , it's fun)
Comments
Then ig people could just realised to git gud with something witty about getting good at actually discussing the subject but I ain't that smart
I think you got excuse mixed up with opinion, we're all entitled to them.
But apart from you not liking my opion why else shouldn't this post exist? Why?
When the OP makes a fair point about there being too many "Screw X thing because I don't like it" that don't have any substance (While providing a way to add substance to posts of that sort no less) and you instead hone in on the least important part of the post specifically to inflate your own ego.
Once someone is set in one mindset it's hard to change that. People who are biased for one side make it difficult to argue with them. Most of the counter-arguments are the same and never evolve as they can not see past their bias. These people also bring up the "if x gets nerfed then y needs to get nerfed as well" argument.
That last part about x and y is totally me whenever I talk about noed/adrenaline
If noed gets nerfed (e.g : take away the speed increase) then adrenaline should be nerfed ( make it a heal over time/ just have it increase ALL action speeds by 10% or something idk)
People always do this and it annoys me. When we're talking about nerfing x thing, don't bring the y to the discussion. Make a thread for that. It's the same mentality as "if I can't have it, no one can".
I don’t necessarily want anything nerfed but as Sairek said, you’re usually met with “git gud”.
Kind sir, in the wise words of that annoying character D.va "NeRf ThIs"
git bad.