Killer Concept Deleted Without Warning.

I'm not sure which category to post this in but, I posted a killer idea for The Shark from Jaws a few hours ago and before I knew it. It was gone, I do know it was already fully posted because I saw it in my discussions and saw 6 people seen it already. I just like to know why it was deleted? I made sure to follow all the rules as well.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Post it in Fan Creations

    But still I don't understand why they would delete it instead of moving it

  • @LCGaster said:

    Post it in Fan Creations

    But still I don't understand why they would delete it instead of moving it

    Accident maybe?

  • It wasn't deleted, when you edited the post it got caught up in the spam filter which is there to protect the forum from spammers. It needed to be manually verified by a moderator at that point, then it was put back onto the correct section of the forum.

    Sorry for the confusion.

  • @Mandy said:

    It wasn't deleted, when you edited the post it got caught up in the spam filter which is there to protect the forum from spammers. It needed to be manually verified by a moderator at that point, then it was put back onto the correct section of the forum.

    Sorry for the confusion.

    Ah! No worries. Thank you for explaining on what happened. I'm really glad it wasn't deleted like I thought it was. I'll make sure to take note for future reference now.