Perk Change: Deliverance
What if you have rescued someone but you was already hooked?
I have the answer: A Skill Check harder than DS'.
May the Discussione begin
What if you have rescued someone but you was already hooked?
I have the answer: A Skill Check harder than DS'.
May the Discussione begin
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah, thats cool too, it should just be SOMETHING
Deliverance should allow you to attempt escape during the struggle phase. The reason no ones uses it is because getting hooked before you can get a save is far too common and its not worth the risk since you just waste a perk slot if that happens. If it allowed to escape during struggle I think it would see more use.
Deliverance really should be available in either hook phase.
I don't think so.
Not having to rely on teammates to unhook is a strong tool lets be real.