What would you rank plague at? Also what was your most fun match as her?

What would you rank plague at? Also what was your most fun match as her?

Comments

  • If she was able to use corrupt purge more often I’d say she was good but people don’t use fountains so maybe lower mid tier. Same problem as legion, no one heals, power becomes useless and just becomes m1 killer.


    My most fun match was when I used an Apple addon to start with a corrupt fountain and I immediately went to the fountain and also had infectious fright and found the first survivor. Quick down, someone screamed near by, another down and repeat until I got to the last one. Game lasted about 1 minute.

  • @Spirez said:

    If she was able to use corrupt purge more often I’d say she was good but people don’t use fountains so maybe lower mid tier. Same problem as legion, no one heals, power becomes useless and just becomes m1 killer.

    My most fun match was when I used an Apple addon to start with a corrupt fountain and I immediately went to the fountain and also had infectious fright and found the first survivor. Quick down, someone screamed near by, another down and repeat until I got to the last one. Game lasted about 1 minute.

    Cool

  • "Also what was you most fun match as her?"

    Hook 1 survivor

    Go drink corrupted fountain(Apple) and go back to hook survivor

    Found other 2 survivors near hook survivor (I can hear/see your sickness)

    Puke em and get 3 down

    Proud vomit mama

  • Plague is the 7th killer in my list.

  • Idk where I’d place her, never really enjoyed playing her.

  • Low B, high C tier. She has poor mobility and chase potential, plus a long "wind-up" per se in regards to how long it takes to get every survivor Broken. Her big problem is that the game is often over by the time she really gets rolling, and survivors get free heals without a ton of time to feel the penalty (Corrupt Purge).