Ghost face is busted (not OP just busted)
I’m sorry, I’ve played as GF and against him and there has to be a fix to his detection. I’ve stared at him in the open and never revealed him, other times I’ve sneezed his way and broke his stealth.
same as killer, I’ve had people break me behind a wall and also run straight at them stalking and then never broke me out of stealth.
Comments
Yeah, Ghostface is simply Bullshit. His detection is so wonky, on both sides. It is exactly like you described - sometimes you look at him all the time and cannot break him out. And sometimes I randomly look in one direction and snapped him out, without actually seeing him.
But I feel that this is a mechanic that was introduced without actually fully testing it. At least it looks unfinished.
I like how you defined how to reveal him "Sneezed his way and broke his stealth