My Freddy Build
Thanataphobia
Distressing
Coulrophobia
Nurses Calling
And I love it. Thanataphobia since ruin would get wreckt fast since you can't stop them from breaking totems. Distressing cause you cant see him anyway and pairs with Coulrophobia slows that heal way down especially self care. And Nurses Calling which is obvious. Start the match slugging building Thanataphobia. And you pretty much just focus on pulling into dream world and injuring. That way you can always find people. That's my build anyway.
Distressing
Coulrophobia
Nurses Calling
And I love it. Thanataphobia since ruin would get wreckt fast since you can't stop them from breaking totems. Distressing cause you cant see him anyway and pairs with Coulrophobia slows that heal way down especially self care. And Nurses Calling which is obvious. Start the match slugging building Thanataphobia. And you pretty much just focus on pulling into dream world and injuring. That way you can always find people. That's my build anyway.
Comments
I am curious, at what ranks does this build work?
Disstressing on Freddy...?
sound odd but still useable
What add-ons? Stacked blocks I assume.
I played Magic Freddy (4 Totems) at rank 1 and I always 3k half the time 4k.
Ruin, Devour, 3rd seal, Thrill
I wouldn't run Distressing on Freddy. His wallhacks only work on people outside his terror radius - so your actually handicapping yourself by running it.
I understand your doing it to make Couliphobia more effective, but frankly I think you'd be better of using Monitor Abuse and something else. If they wake themselves up, your terror radius isn't hitting them and Couliphobia is utterly pointless at that point.
Any other 2 progress slowing perks would be better IMO
Just seems like such a waste of 2 perks slots to me, to each their own.