Map offerings with a side of CORN
Story:
I tested out Spirit and Billy, because I needed some feeling about the movement speed.
And I needed good guideline numbers for my killer creation.
I only made 12 games, because the survivor used too many Map offerings.
They used 9 times this corn map.
And I played 12 times in this corn map.
I played Spirit, so I had a good time by this stupid fences.
But after my last game, I needed a break.
I was corn sick.
This map is corn, so much corn.
Have someone the same problems?
Comments
Not really it's all about listening, and keeping your eyes constantly looking for movement.
Yep, Most my games are in the Corn Maps, I can't stand them.
I'll never understand why they decided to do corn fields knowing Killer's have First Person Camera and survivors third person.
Im not corn blind,
Im corn sick.
Thats the feeling, if you stare something for too long.
Eh i like corn maps especially if I have a high mobility killer and lmao you always get the one survivor who jumps off the left side of the harvesters