What are some good builds for the Spirit
I main Spirit but it is starting to feel a little repetitive with the perks that i use. What fun perks should i start putting on to make my game experience more enjoyable/ how to use them in game
I main Spirit but it is starting to feel a little repetitive with the perks that i use. What fun perks should i start putting on to make my game experience more enjoyable/ how to use them in game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
M&A/Make Your Choice/ Sloppy/ Enduring
Whispers/Nurses
BBQ/Thrilling
Pop/Thana
I find these are the perks I use the most often on her, but honestly The Spirit is a killer you can run anything on and can still win. If you're really good with her, try just throwing in random perks you never use (Something that isn't complete garbage at least) and have some fun with it.
One of my favorite builds to do for fun is something like
Brutal/Spirit Fury
Enduring
Bamboozle
Fire Up/Unrelenting/ Save The Best for Last
I pair this with at least one cooldown addon so I can also phase as much as possible, The build can make you feel like a damn tank. It seems to put a lot of pressure on a survivor during chases as you can stay right on them, and chases end quickly. I never include a game slowing perk or tracking perk with this build, and I'll usually get screwed if you don't end chases quick. But its just for fun :)
Quick note: I will say that you usually want at least one tracking perk on The Spirit as she doesn't have much tracking on her own.
Devour Hope, Haunted Ground, NOED and Make Your Choice is a very fun and mean build on Spirit.
Rancor + Save The Best For Last + charge time add-ons can also be a deadly combo on her.
Surveillance + Thrilling Tremors + Pop Goes the Weasel can help you to stall the game effectively.
thank you to the both of you for answering my question
The beauty if spirit is she can run just about anything