more customizable KYF matches?
anyone else want a more customizable private match? i think it would be cool to choose certain event gens/hooks for these. i'd love to show my newer player friends the margarita machines. I dunno, just a thought.
anyone else want a more customizable private match? i think it would be cool to choose certain event gens/hooks for these. i'd love to show my newer player friends the margarita machines. I dunno, just a thought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think a nice idea would be to set it up similar to Overwatch's custom gamemode, where you can open it up for ppl who ARNT in your FL to join. Make the title of the lobby "Jumpscare Myers Game" or something and let ppl who wanna play with you join.
@Peanits would this be possible?
that would be nice, yeah. and with dedicated servers coming up thats definitely a possibility for the future