DBD Accounts with Dedicated Servers?
With The soon to be Arrival of Dedicated Servers and DBD on the Nintendo Switch It got me thinking.
Would it be Possible instead of Having our Accounts tied to Steam/PS/Xbox and Soon Switch Profiles, to instead have a DBD account that you could Log into no matter the platform?
I'm not talking about cross play but simply saving the Info of our accounts in one place to be used on which ever platform you decide to play on.
I'm interested in Playing DBD on the switch but I can't warrant paying the $100 or so for the full game as well as starting all my survivors and killers all over again.
Comments
I think the devs answered this in their first Q&A after Switch announcement and they said that they are not allowing cross platform progress
That's a shame, Guess I'll stick with PC then.
Yeah I think that would be best, since PC gets PTB's, custom icons and are powered by beefy systems (depending on the person's setup)