Dark Devotion on Legion?
Is this ok on Legion?
My theory is that you find the Obsession and smack them with FF then when you run towards another Survivor they don't hear you coming, does that work?
Is this ok on Legion?
My theory is that you find the Obsession and smack them with FF then when you run towards another Survivor they don't hear you coming, does that work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can not say if this is worth or not, especially since your killer instinct won't work (is based on YOUR terror radius), but yes. It theorically works.
True, if no one is in the TR then I can't see them and if I can see them they're in the TR and they know I'm coming anyway. Yeah this doesn't seem like a good idea.
I don't believe Killer Instinct is any longer based on TR since the rework; at least it seems otherwise, anyway.