How do the new status effects are put in place.
I know how what the effects do but how do they come about? The post didn't say!
I know how what the effects do but how do they come about? The post didn't say!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We will know when they are implemented with the new chapter release.
The first one will make it so that stealth killers won't have their auras shown when in stealth. So Wraith, Pig, tier 1 Micheal, Toastface
The second one will be applied first only when survivors are destroying the Demogorgon's portals
You'll get oblivious when you're on a portal (and trying to close it, by extension). The Demogorgon gets undetectable while traveling between portals.
That's the gist of it for now. They'll be incorporated into other powers and perks down the line.
Do you know how long the Demogorgon is undetectable for?
The multiple hit is probably just speculation
Looking forward to the new status effects.
Surely they'd never do anything like that.
I thought I reeked of sarcasm.
He was being sarcastic.
I apologise. Sarcasm is quite hard to convey in text.
Question, if you are allowed to answer, does the portal give a visual effect when the Demogorgon is traveling through them? :)
It seems to be some kind of anti loop ability like Billy m2 curving. We need to see how reliable it is. But it seems to be very decent and actually a really fun killer to verse aswell (I love to go against good billys, so much fun mindgaming with his m2 at loops)
That much I can't say.
Aww man! :(