Limited mode ideas???
I Would like to see ltms come to dbd
I Would like to see ltms come to dbd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think 2 killers and 7 survs would be fun because you and a friend or a random can come up with interesting ideas some perks it would only take 1 person to run for eg(ruin) but it could make for a interesting idea
and on the surv side just bring prove thself with ds lol
Dbd battle royale
2 and 7 sounds more reasonable than 2 and 8. Every survivor there is, the more difficult it gets for them.
legit just get leather face and trapper to guard the now new and improved 7 hook basement