What was your best match as plague?
What was your most fun match as plague and any other killer? Also what was your most funny match were you got raged at?
What was your most fun match as plague and any other killer? Also what was your most funny match were you got raged at?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember trying the plague on the PTB and slugging everyone with Infectious Fright at the minute 2 of the trial, and everyone DCed. At the lobby chat they said to me that I'm a baby sweaty killer who slugs on the PTB, i'm trash and I must kill myself. Funny times xD
Lol
Once went against a four man. Or a three man with a good solo, was unsure. Built for vile instead of corrupt, with the lovely Black Incense and. . . that one purple that considerably increases vile effectiveness. They had the usual mindset of not cleansing. This allowed me to see where they were at at all times.
After the 4k and in post lobby, I was called a hacker for the very first time in my DbD career, and for two different reasons. Apparently, I was vomiting 'through the wall.' Which I did, because there was a window. It's called hacking, apparently. Second, because I 'always knew where we were at, you're map hacking baby killer, enjoy the ban.'
Ah, that was a good match.
Lol:D
My Best match as Plague was recent:
A 4 man SWF Team with a twitch streamer joined the lobby, so naturally this called for going into my wine cellar and breaking out a couple of bottles of Black Incense and Ashen Apple for the special occasion. Naturally being SWF they chose not to cleanse at any fountains despite Thanatophobia's hindrance when all of them were fully sick and broken. By the time I had gotten everyone sick and downed one, 3 gens popped, and I could see 2 of the survivors hide in lockers while I picked up their friend (I know this because Black incense showed me their auras), so I hooked the guy, and ran into the closest survivor who just popped up in my aura vision and downed them. Again, the same locker hiding habit occurred with the remaining 2, I didn't even have BBQ&C, so their insistence on jumping in lockers while waiting for me to hook their friend confused me. I caught the third one (the twitch streamer) after a medium chase using the aura reading of Black Incense and hooked them in the basement which had my Ashen Apple corrupt fountain about 30 meters away from it, 2 others tried to hide around the basement area, but I managed to down both and set them up next to their friend. With 3 struggling on the basement hooks I decided it was time to saunter over and grab the fountain, but waited by it until I saw the final survivors aura gunning it to rescue their team. As soon as they reached the stairs, I blessed them all with the "gong" of their impending doom, and got over there just in time to rain red death down on all survivors trying to ascend the stairs to freedom; any that I missed I quickly downed with a second volley, and I ended the trial with a 4 man basement party.
In the endgame chat there wasn't any salt, and instead there was a hilarious explanation for their performance and locker hiding:
The 2nd survivor I downed that match had Distortion, and had told the rest on comms that I had BBQ&C when he saw his first token drop at the same time I hooked the first teammate, because it was coincidentally the same moment he reached full sickness and broke. They told me he was an idiot, were pleasant with me, ended the chat with a gg wp... and I couldn't stop laughing.