Hex: Ruin Quality of Life Improvement
Integrate Ruin skill checks into the base kit for all killers.
Ruin skill checks for gens is active within 60 - 80 seconds of the beginning of the trial (idk play around with it)
Hex: Ruin perk changes:
Adds additional seconds to Ruin skill checks for gens at the start of the trial (idk maybe +30 seconds, play around with it)
If the Hex is broken, Ruin skill checks will deactivate for the remainder of the trial.
I'm tired of running Hex:ruin for all my killer loadouts and this makes it so that I won't have to as its integrated into the base kit. Also, if I want to take advantage of the Ruin skill checks I can play it risky by keeping the Hex: Ruin perk.
This should make for more interesting games and more interesting builds as killers are free from getting gen rushed within the opening minutes and no longer having to sacrifice a perk slot to slow down the game.
Comments
Or just include NOED in the killer’s base kit and force survivors to do the only thing that makes Ruin useful when it stands. Cleanse the totems.
I wouldn't include NOED into the base kit because not everyone needs NOED nor do they equip it in all their loadouts. But you did give me an idea though.
Totems.
Make it so that Ruin is activated for a good amount of time and that timer can decrease faster by the amount of totems that are broken.
I never use NOED either. And I don’t think there is any killer who needs it, but the idea behind it would be to make the killer much stronger in the endgame if survivors fail to cleanse the totems and just rushed trough the gens straight away.
Also maybe reduce the speed buff a lil bit, but increase vault speed and decrease attack cooldown.
Nah, I think some killers such as, Myers, Pig, Trapper and Wraith need the Ruin buff that I proposed. They are so weak at the start of the game until they start getting momentum and even then they are already down 2 gens.
ill probably say that totems needs some improvement a notification of someone touching a hex totem similar (thrill the hunt) increase the time to destroy a hex totem dull will be fine toyems should have skill checks