Some suggestions for the new Stranger Things perks

I am surprisingly excited about the Stranger Things chapter and its new nine perks. However, I think that some of them should be reworked slightly to be more useful and unique. I listed some of my suggestions below. Feel free to provide feedback, and I am curious to hear what others think about my proposed changes.


I wanted to like Cruel Confinement more, but I feel that it is too situational to be fun to use. I would like to see it reworked to block all vaults in the map when a generator is completed for 10/15/20 (5/10/15?) seconds. The rework will help the killer in a chase and be less situational overall. At the very most, vaults will be blocked for one minute and forty seconds.


Second Wind seems like a great perk. I think that while it is strong, it could be made less situational. The broken effect should not be placed on the unhooked survivor (saving the perk if they get healed before the timer). It should still work in the killer's terror radius. Furthermore, it should not deactivate when the survivor is downed, but only heal one heal state if it is triggered. These changes will allow other survivor perks like We'll Make It be more useful and make Second Wind better overall.


I like the idea of Better Together, but I feel that it could be slightly tweaked to be stronger. I think that it should not reveal the aura of downed survivors and instead have the intensity of the generator aura be dependent on the generator's progress.

Comments