Bamboozle doesn’t work! Fix it!!!!

Right after I vaulted the survivor climbed black trough THE CLOSED WINDOW. Same thing happened multiple times after the 3th time vault block (and happened to streamers too) If they press vault quick enough it ignores the fact that it’s actually colosed. We all know you didn’t do a pretty good job, but this is ridiculous. A core game mechanic, and it is BROKEN along with countless minor things.

Comments

  • I really like this perk but haven't used it at all in quite some time. Watching a survivor ignore a mechanic I had to spend a slot on is painful and demoralizing to performance.

  • I use it only on legion because it speeds up frenzy vaults too and makes window jukes impossible. Or at least that’s what I tought but it’s not the case. Funny enough the survivor climbed back after my normal killer vault, so it’s deffinitally not frenzy that is broken but the whole concept of window blocking.

  • To be clear, I am not saying that this is ok, especially for 3rd vault block (which has happened to me quite a lot of time now), but the problem with bamboozle only occurs if you get window juked.. well.. i mean you shouldn't fall for that simple juke.

    Hug the wall and turn your camera as fast as possible after the vault and this will never happen.

  • @xnes_galax said:

    To be clear, I am not saying that this is ok, especially for 3rd vault block (which has happened to me quite a lot of time now), but the problem with bamboozle only occurs if you get window juked.. well.. i mean you shouldn't fall for that simple juke.

    Hug the wall and turn your camera as fast as possible after the vault and this will never happen.

    I only get juked sometimes after a frenzy vault because of how clunky it is, expecially now if you miss you get severely punished for it. I never get juked in normal vaults though, I was about to let her realize she can’t go back but she did it...From using bamboozle, it probably doesn’t influence any other killer though, but with the 3th vault being broken this is outrageous and should been hotfixed weeks ago.