What other licenses would you want DBD to get?

For me, I would love if we could get a Remothered chapter. Rosemary as the Survivor and The Red Nun and the killer.

Comments

  • I bet some bosses from Bloodborne would work. Father Gascoigne or Orphan of Kos come to mind.

  • Honestly, I prefer they take a break from licensed chapters. There is less creativity than newer ones which lead to what we are getting now; killers who's powers are hybrids of two other killers. This is due to the devs having to make a power for the licensed killer that accurately reflects them, but some of them aren't unique enough to make a completely new power, so they have to take an existing power and edit it a bit. I do think we will eventually get an Alien chapter, and/or possibly Predator (although I'm not sure how you would balance that).

  • Any that allow them to continue making outfits so we aren't stuck with the same one for 50 years lol

  • Not exactly a license, but I'd love to see a knight as a killer. That or a plague doctor proper. Something medieval.


    I also wouldn't want more licensed killers for right now just because you can't earn them in game.

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    I would love a Resident Evil Paragraph

    One Survivor and cosmetics for the original 4 Survivors like Left 4 Dead

    They've once said that they would love to get Joel into the game in one of their previous streams. Last of Us Chapter maybe?

    Survivors - Joel and Ellie

    Killer - Clicker or a Bloater.

    Map - Quarantine Zone? Bill's Town? University?

    A Last of Us would most likely be a PS4 exclusive chapter, if they were to do it, because Sony is very possessive over their successful franchises.

1 2 ›