Opinions on Exhaustion Change?
Before i start dont get me wrong i like the change, having sprint burst pop twice in one chase is a pretty unfair thing to happen. I just want your opinions on how this will affect the meta? I've been wondering if i should change off sprint burst now cause i've always used it to get around the place and now with the change it will punish me a lot more, i've considered switching to dead hard but i've been straying from it due to the fact that it can be dependent on how high your ping is. I guess the main question is What will be the better perk now? Will Sprint Burst still be the best? Or will other perks take it's place?
Comments
I think it's stupid. Exhaustion perks are far from overpowered in their current iteration, if anything this should only apply to sprint burst. The other three exhaustion perks do not need a nerf like this. It's understandable for sprint burst, as a survivor getting a lucky sprint burst at the right time can mean the difference between wins and losses, but the other perks simply don't deserve it.
Good change to Sprint Burst, bad change to all other Exhaustion Perks.
It nerfs perks that don't need it, it's still a get-out-of-jail-free card if your positioning was awful, and it still counters ambush killers way to hard. In my opinion, this isn't the way to go about nerfing SB.