Penalty for Disconnecting

Almost any match I play as a killer, one or sometimes two people disconnect. There should be some kind of matchmaking penalty making it so quitting a match prevents you from joining another for say 30 minutes. Seems like an easy fix for people leaving and the killer never actually getting sacrifice points.

Comments

  • Dedicated! clap clap clap. Dedicated!

  • I was going to suggest this as well. I’ve crossed over from the League of Legends community and if you disconnect mid game from league you cannot join a new match for a fixed amount of time and if you do it continuously you’ll get banned for the entire day. There needs to be a fix for this or else people will continue to be sore losers, DC and ruin it for the entire team!

  • Wont happen unless dedicated servers. Anyways, have you ever tought that it may be YOUR fault? Do you have stable internet connection? I had lots of games where i couldn't move for first 15s because of hosts internet. Most of those games my teammates just DCed, because it's not really a fun game, when killer teleports behind your back from 30m away, because of laggy connection.