Can we get more old survivors?
I'd really love to see more old survivors, especially a 60+ yo female survivor to pair up with my billy boy. What do you guys think?
I'd really love to see more old survivors, especially a 60+ yo female survivor to pair up with my billy boy. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagine being looped by a grandma.
That to me seems kind of an odd request, though I would be happy enough to hunt an old biddie.
I can only imagine the rage some people would feel at being bested by what looks like a bunch of escapees from an aged care home.
lol that's true
but bill is not only old, but also a heavy smoker, so being looped by a healthy grandma shouldn't be so rage inducing
A floral dress and hair curlers... would be great.
Yeah I just recently noticed how young the females are compared to the males,we need a grandma
And it would actually sell well since a lot of people would buy the DLC for the memes
(i'll also take a 2018 Laurie skin)