PS4 DLC

Hi guys, I own 2 ps4's and usually I have access to all DLC on both consoles. I signed into the PS4 that isn't my primary (using the account the the DLC was purchased with) and I now dont have access to any DLC characters as though i never bought them.

Any ideas? Thanks for the help in advance!!

Comments

  • Its linked to your account. If you switch and sign as a new user, its like you're starting the game from a new account PoV. R20 and nothing unlocked.

  • I signed in using the account I purchased the DLC with. It's always been available but out of the blue, everything is locked again?

  • You have to switch that to your primary and then switch it back to the other , it happens to me from time to time, I have 2 PS4 as well

  • @Kasaki said:

    You have to switch that to your primary and then switch it back to the other , it happens to me from time to time, I have 2 PS4 as well

    That worked, thanks very much!!