No Mither Quality of Life Improvements
Remove the constant overlay music
BP % bonus to Boldness and Altruism actions
Remove HUD icon indicator of No Mither/Broken state
Remove the constant overlay music
BP % bonus to Boldness and Altruism actions
Remove HUD icon indicator of No Mither/Broken state
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
By % bonus I meant bloodpoint bonus for Boldness and Altruism actions
I think it would be a good idea to give it increased %bp for all actions. One of the reasons why queue for the killers can be so long is because they get more bp per match.
Well the reason why I didn't say to give bonus bp for objective actions is because it would give incentive for no mither players to sit at the edge of the map being a gen jockey instead of helping others. I feel like altruistic No Mither survivors are rare and they should be rewarded for playing it risky by doing bold and altruistic actions.
They also need to make it so the killer can't see you're Broken. Why does the killer need to specifically know when someone is broken?
On higher ranks it wont be an issue, on lower ranks there are problems with that no one is doing gens when someone is hooked.
I also don't think that scared babies who are sitting at the edges of the map will use this perk.
@Nicholas You would have to start uninjured as well… and that was explained why its bad many times.
I personally think having 100% injured noise reduction should be put on it instead of 50%. Sure, it overlaps with Iron Will, but Iron Will doesn't have any downsides while No Mither has two very big ones.
I'm not sure I would like to ask the devs to change the injured noise. I think its fine as it is or at the most I would ask for 75%, but definitely not 100% because that would make the perk too stealthy and easy to use. This perk should be a handicap and the injured noise adds to that with the stress and tension of being found/chased by the killer.
Not necessarily, the killer just doesn't need that information. If they happen to memorize who started the match injured, then Bravo to them.
@ βLAKE You're already a 1 hit down. Why should it be easier to hear you? Add a Spirit to the mix and you're screwed without iron will. It's a handicap as is, and the injured noises being 50% doesn't really help at all. That's way too weak of a bonus when if anyone knows you have No Mither you're going on the hook.
You can't make No Mither a stealth perk because the main point of the perk is for it to be a handicap that gives you stress and thrill of dealing with killers. If you give the bonus of Iron Will, then that kills the point of Iron Will and people will put it on so they can get bonus BP (like I suggested) and will use it to hide their blood trail. It's suppose to be a handicap perk and in all honesty we should be grateful for the 50% injured noise reduction.
The problem is:
If a killer sees at the beginning of the match that someone has No Mither, he is going to pick him up for sure, so Standing up by yourself is never gonna happen.
50 per cent noise reduction is useless if a killer plays with Headphones.
So, the fact is, you are injured, the killer sees this and kills you as soon as possible.
You will be detected, you will be killed and no killer who knows this perk will leave you at the floor.
without dead hard this perk is absolute bullshit.
If I am a Killer and i got some of these unlucky players they are not gonna make it.
If I play this by myself no Killer let me heal myself, some of them found me because of the noises.
HOW TO SOLVE NO MITHER:
Only Survivors can see this specific Injured State in general.
No Mither stays by 50 % noise reduction
You can stand up from the dying state.
You don't start the game injured because this would also reveal your perk.
You get 25 % more bloodpoints in Altruism.
WOULD THIS BE UNBALANCED?
No, because you cannot be healed.
You got only 50 percent Iron Will fake.
Only 0,000000005 per cent of all killers really DON'T pick you up and hook you instantly. So you get just more bloodpoints for beeing stupid using this perk - but it would be fine
So Devs just change this!!!!!!!