Will Spine Chill and Premonition trigger on undetectable Killers?
If no, I will probably refuse to run this perks, sadly.
If no, I will probably refuse to run this perks, sadly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They’ll need to give these perks compensation buffs if that’s the case.
no
I don't think it's unreasonable for a killer's stealth ability to trump those perks. They're still handy against most killers (like the strongest three) and stealth killers when they aren't currently in stealth mode.
From the description of Undetectable, there's nothing to suggest that these perks will no longer work.
It would be a pretty big step for the devs to do that. I THINK (from memory) it would be the first time that perks would be completely redundant in a match from the beginning with no potential of becoming active
Spine Chill and Premonition do not have aura effects. So, based on the status effect's particular wording, I'd say these perks should continue to function as expected.
I am gonna suspect Yes because neither Preminition or Spine Chill work around auras which is what Undetectable will do.
Anyone with a 4th graders reading comprehension should be able to tell that they will work as normal since they do not show the killers aura which is specifically what undetectable protects against (that and removing TR and red stain)
From the Designer Notes, it seems like these Perks will definitely work.
Spine Chill and Premonition aren't aura reading perks, so they should still work against Undetectable. However, I would laugh so hard if Spine Chill gets nerfed after everyone kissed this perk in [BAD WORD].