Killer Perk idea: Bloodthirsty
The raw craving for a fresh kill grows to rival even that of the Entity, weakening its grip on you.
During a chase, you earn Bloodlust 3/6/ 9 seconds faster. Injuring a survivor will disable bloodlust for 10 seconds, but not remove it. Upon leaving a chase, Bloodlust will linger for 8/10/12 seconds.
"you're really starting to test my patience..."
Comments
On second thought, this isn't much of a Hex, is it...? Perhaps it could be part of a new set type; the Boon? It would still use the totems, but would effect the killer in unique ways. Maybe a slight visual difference as well, I dunno...
Feels like a good perk idea, not sure about a hex. Seems a bit weak.
Thanks for the feedback! I originally wanted it to be a hex because I wasn't sure how powerful it could be.
Bump
Bumparoo
Nice touch but maybe you should add a little down side if the perk upgrades
Hmm... What if it had a flat 15 second cool down? Would that be enough?
Is the swing recovery boost always or only during bloodlust?
Which would you prefer?
EDIT: I changed the swing recovery section a bit. Onstead of a flat recovery, it now has a penalty for missed swings.
EDIT: changed to match the description on my Killer idea, the Cook.
Tbh making this perk I thought it looked bad, but it actually kinda looks good. Ill have to finish the actual thing, ad the marks on the thing and we are good.
Update:
-shortened the duration Bloodlust lingers