Console Rank Achievements
I know console versions of this game aren't as active as steam but it would be nice to add "Legendary Survivor" and " Legendary Killer " to the console achievement / trophy list.
I know console versions of this game aren't as active as steam but it would be nice to add "Legendary Survivor" and " Legendary Killer " to the console achievement / trophy list.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No way!!!
Yeah, why isn't that a thing? Do they think console players can't reach rank 10? I would've gotten both ages ago... Same with the Master Killer, Master Survivor (rank 5 for each).
Same with the Getting the Hang of it (Raise your rank for the first time) and Holiday Get Together (Hook three people in the basement). Why haven't those been added as well?