Nancy's Gen Perk
So in an article published a day before yesterday, Wednesday, the reporter had said that Nancy would have a perk where she was obsessed with a Generator and get bonuses, this is the only perk in that article that was wrong and I am sad.
The perk, Better Together, we have now basically shows everyone in a large area ''hey I'm on this Gen lets team up''. This is one of those perks the Devs talked about that would bridge the gap between solos and SWF players, they'll use this with Rush Thyself.
I was really excited for that Gen Obsession perk because I love and prefer playing solo as Survivor, I prefer to get things done myself because I work better that way, I can think for myself without having everyone cloud my thoughts. If it was a Gen Obsession perk then it could be difficult or easy to get to, maybe that Gen gets done slower than all the others but completing it gives a big reward. @Peanits If the Devs haven't seen the idea of being Obsessed with a Gen could you bring it up please? It doesn't have to be a speed bonus, it can be anything that helps a solo player continue to be self-reliant and maybe it helps the team in doing so. The idea that the Survivor would be Obsessed instead of the Killer being Obsessed with the Survivor is cool and it opens new ideas and more importantly, more Survivor Obsession perks because right now the major one is STILL DS and never MoM like it was going to be.
Comments
I'd rather have her Obsession perk too, it sounded really cool and unique unlike Better Together.