PS4 frame rate
The frame rate on console needs to be optimized. I really think it is a top priority, as i would be much smoother to play. I know all console players will agree with me.
Thanks
The frame rate on console needs to be optimized. I really think it is a top priority, as i would be much smoother to play. I know all console players will agree with me.
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
idk if what I'm about to say is what you mean or, but my problem isnt the framefrate per say, my issue is the lag spikes with the following: first swing/hit of the game, gaining bloodlust, and hooking. During those three events I find to have a sudden drop in frame rates.
I played a match on "the game" map and I was getting like 10 frames it was a struggle for sure and out of the ordinary, it was the first time I had something like that happen to me.... every time turned as killer it was a terrible.... I went lunges, came out of phase, framerates dropped intensely...... Ive never had that happen on the game map, mostly it happens on swamp....
I was happy I could land a hit....
Yes I do agree more optimization needs to happen...
Played a match of Huntress in the Red Forest. Oh my god I thought my Ps4 was gonna blow up. My frame were horrible, I couldn't hit any of my hatchets. Maybe that was just my bad aim though :P
Edit: English is hard
I think ORMOND has worst frames. There snows and that area has a lot of white spot which makes console freak out. Same thing I have seen in other games too
"optimized" we do not use this word here...