New survivor perks and next chapter possibilities
Pretty much all of them are at least decent some more some less, ofc none of them probably won't make it to be meta but who knows. But since we've gotten these new status effects I wonder if we can use them and others to be part of future perks in upcoming chapters.
Like last time we got perk with "powerful effect" compensated by drawbacks was with david's no mither. I would love to see more perks that start you with significant drawback but also very powerfull effect.
@Janick Could you guys make more perks with crazier effects balanced by giving something else up. Like perk that permanently makes you oblivious but gives you some far stronger then normal effect that classic perks can't have ?
Comments
I have a few examples, please tell me if these are the perks you wanna see! :)
Bad Bargain
You have a deep connection to the Entity: deal for a deal. After hiding in a locker for 5/3/4 seconds, you will get the option to teleport to a locker that's the furthest from the killer. After teleporting and exiting the locker, the next time you're hooked, you will skip your next hook phase.
Pretty much yeah, this perk sounds lovely. Survivors keep on wanting interesting perks to replace current meta so I though best way to deliver on this is by making them a trade off otherwise we will never see really strong and fun effects.