Skill checks

Can we make this game less boring by actually having skill checks. Like different buttons everytime a skill check comes up to make it slightly more difficult/entertaining for the survivors? Instead of just L1 (PS4) every time? For hex ruin and other perks you could do a series of quick ones every few seconds or something. I think it'd make the game a ton more fun. Also for wiggle I think it should be changed to spamming a button at the very least because I've gone thru 2 controllers that have broken bc of wiggling my damn L stick. Whatchu guys think?

Comments

  • Being forced to play a kind of rhythm game would get tiring pretty quick. I can kind of ignore the skill checks we currently have, but if I had to play a rhythm game over and over again, I would end up despising gens.

    (And I say that as somebody who likes to play rhythm games.)