The Entity Lore
So I read it complete, but I have a question about killers in the lore.
There are 2 types of killers.
Typ 1 : They were killers in the real world and the entity got them.
Typ 2 : Survivor lost all hope and then the survivor transform to a killer.
Is this right?
Because I read the lore in german and there could be translation problems.
Or I simple didnt understood it right.
I want be 100% sure about the entity lore,
because Im working on my killer concept and need some informations.
Comments
Yes the killers were indeed once people in the real world.
When a survivor gets drained of all hope they become a husk and become no use for the entity so they get thrown into the void with all the failed killers and other husk survivors.
That's not going to be true now with the next dlc. The new killer isn't going to be human or from the real world.
Should we ask a dev about it?
Because it could be a Typ 1 killer.
Ok he is an exception, but for the most part everyone else is.I haven't watched ST but isn't the 'upside down' like a different dimension?So in a sense it's not gonna be anything different.
It's not the same dimension that everyone else comes from thought. It's a strange choice for a new killer