Cosplay Thread
Hello there, people of the Fog! ![]()
Let's share all the game cosplay you found! Posting their author's names would be much appreciated as well.
Tagged:
Community Manager
Hello there, people of the Fog! ![]()
Let's share all the game cosplay you found! Posting their author's names would be much appreciated as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the Nurse - by ShadeCramer
the Hillbilly - DoctorStrogg (well, me)
the Wraith - HighlanderFX
)
the Nurse - HoodedWoman
(sorry dude, these are the best pics I found
This was my favorite cosplay that I've seen so far.
Michael Myers - HighlanderFX
the Huntress - HoodedWoman
Freddy Krueger - DoctorStrogg (guess who again)
Beautiful work, everyone! I love this discussion
Keep up the amazing creations!
That nurse...wow,seems soo real
that hillbilly is pretty funny looking but cool
that wraith I actually love, since I wanted to have his weapon in real life
And all the others are just as cool!
What the heck these are all so good!
the Hag - Shiinra
the Trapper
(couldn't find cosplayer's name, but cmon, we all seen this wonderful man - like the world's first Trapper)
the Nurse - Kera Now Cosplay
the Hillbilly
Can't just pass these ones masterpieces, for they are my favorite :chuffed:
The nurse one is SO good
These are REALLY good :chuffed:
Nurse ones look stunning
Get some al-dwight cosplay!
Dwight Fairfield - dermopser, thebunnextdoor, Chase The Cupcake, Kevin, MadMaxx13







(couldn't find the last 2 cosplayers)
Woah! What an insane shots!
Laurie - Dragon_Soul Cosplay
the Nurse - Radiant Cosplayers
Nea - Janah
Photo took by - Chiu Photography & Art
(also you could see Kevin as Dwight from the previous post)
Whoops, that was not medicine! (c)


the Nurse - ka.vivi.la, Monani
Aw, what a cutie!
the Trapper
(once more, could find the author)

(btw, for some reason font types - bold, Italic - are broken. Guess, I'm not doing anything wrong)
legacy Meg Thomas - Alocy
These are so dope. I wish I had talent lol
All of these are Super!! So creative! Keep up the good work!
dope
Amazing works everyone! My favs are the first few nurse ones. Great job
Dreaming about creating more cosplays
Socials https://linktr.ee/hendotdot
I come here looking for inspiration and I was shocked with the amazing job of all this people. I didn't have so amazing cosplays, but I want to share mines.
The Artist - By @kziellu
The Spirit - By kziellu