I'm very excited to see Demo's pounce and its applications!

I think this part of his power has a very big potential. The lunge itself is ridiculously long, so I can see it being used on a survivor running to either the pallet or window in shack, making it a very strong counter. The devs alluded that it has some maneuverability towards the end of the attack, so you could possibly correct to whatever the survivor decides to do. I'm so excited to see how he plays!

Comments

  • Didn't they also say you can leap up to high ledges? If you can then that's insane to even think about.

  • I'm just hoping i can pull off curves with it.

    Like with billy rev near the pallet then sharp turn around the long wall to get a down.

    But charge at the pallet then demo dash for a hit.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    I'm just hoping i can pull off curves with it.

    Like with billy rev near the pallet then sharp turn around the long wall to get a down.

    But charge at the pallet then demo dash for a hit.

    you can turn while your charging it, but once you attack with it, you run in a straight line. Also, while charging, your speed slows to about as fast as a survivor runs.

  • The attack seems like, it slows you while charging like most powers, then when you use the pounce, your mostly stuck in a straight line though it has long range and an arc