Here's the thing though, Barb was already in the upside down when she died so maybe the Entity can't reach into the upside down? That's what I'm thinking anyway.
Here's the thing though, Barb was already in the upside down when she died so maybe the Entity can't reach into the upside down? That's what I'm thinking anyway.
So the Entity must've snatched Demogorgon when it wasn't in the upside-down world.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here's the thing though, Barb was already in the upside down when she died so maybe the Entity can't reach into the upside down? That's what I'm thinking anyway.
So the Entity must've snatched Demogorgon when it wasn't in the upside-down world.
Yeah, because HUGE SPOILERS FOR ANYBODY THAT HASN'T SEEN SEASON 3
I'm pretty sure the Demogorgon in game is from season 3 which is in the "normal" world and it's still growing.
Not to tell you what to do, but you can put spoilers in a spoiler tag.
Like so.
I'm on my PS4 which has none of those fancy options, very, very sadly. :(
Understood. 👌
I assume it took the one that Eleven killed/dispatched at the end of season 1. Cause it just kinda vanished.
I'm pretty sure the Duffer brothers confirmed the first Demogorgon is 100% dead and just a quick question, have you seen S3?