Builds Ideas with Stranger Things perks
First off I just want to say I love these perks and am very excited to see this build go live.
Kill Builds:
Plague Gen protector:
Monitor + Surge + Mindbreaker + Thrilling Tremors
Break everyone. Use Monitor to get close to Survivors on gens, down them for an instant 12% regression, pick them up to lock in the regression for 16 seconds and to find the next target. Mindbreaker to prevent spintbursting/DHing away.
Also works with Myers and Ghostface
Anti-Gen completion:
Fire up + Cruel Confinement + Tinkerer + Free slot
Every time someone completes a gen the windows are blocked and your pallet breaking speed increases, just before this happens you have time to stealthily approach to capitalize. Non-killer specific
Snowball build:
Surge + Cruel Confinement + Infectious Fright + Monitor
Surge locks down generators much like PGTW, however unlike with PGTW you don't need to hook them and find a generator to kick, you can just keep going. Cruel Confinement gets you an early game foothold to prevent you from being looped for 5 gens, and infectious fright lets you follow up after each down hence why Surge > PGTW here. Monitor both means infectious sees further and means that you can get the jump on survivors
Survivor builds
Gimmik builds
Unhook Master:
Baby sitter + Second wind + Well make it + Distortion
Unhook the Survivor, lead them away from the Killer using the info from Baby sitter, heal them, second wind procs. Distortion will hide your scratchmarks as well and will cancel the downside from Baby sitter.
Houdini+:
Fixated + Dance with me + Quick and Quiet + Lithe
Use the classic DWM + Q&Q + Lithe combo to get distance with no scratchmarks, then walk off with Fixated to fully escape for good.
Anti-Anti heal build:
Second wind + Inner Strength + Well make it + Adrenaline
So many instaheals. Use Well make it to proc second wind faster.
Self Reliant 2.0:
Second wind + Inner Strength + Deliverance + Unbreakable
Unhook yourself fast, recover fast, self heal fast, self heal automatically
Useless build:
No Mither + Second Wind + Self Care + Inner Strength
Serious Builds
Objectives Master:
Inner Strength + Quick and Quiet + Poised + Detectives Hunch
Use detectives hunch to find totems after you do a gen. Proc inner strength. If the Killer gets you then use Q&Q to hop into a locker for the 8 seconds before you book it.
Possible Meta build:
Dead Hard + DS + Second wind + Free slot + Medkit
DS + DH for chase extenders, then use Second wind to quickly heal while doing gens afterwards. Use the Medkit to heal other survivors ASAP in order to proc Second wind.
You can use Well Make it instead of a Medkit for the free slot. I'd expect a lot of people to use Adrenaline there however.
Comments
Regarding Surge + Cruel Confinement this has a deceptively good synergy.
A: Cruel Confinement procs and lets you get an easy down to also proc Surge
B: Survivors 99% Gens to avoid the easy down, however now Surge will be regressing the 99%ed gens for more total regress.
HEADS UP---All Demogorgon players should use MYC during the PTB as Babysitter shows you exactly where your next target is going ;)
Gen Protector can replace Monitor with Corrupt Intervention on stealth Killers, this way you force Survivors to work on Gens closer to you and block the Gens not being worked on early. I'm assuming Surge doesn't explode Gens being worked on so when you go to the Gen not being blocked by Thrilling you can use Surge when you take that person down.
Freddy---Tinkerer, Surge, Cruel Confinement, Devour Hope using Dream Pallets---you can finish that Gen but you'll be ######### and be forced to use a dream pallet while Exposed <3
Freddy--Iron Grasp, Agitation, Surge, and STBFL---basically if the Gen is above the Basement it will never get finished.
Locker warrior build:
Head On, Quick and Quiet, Inner Strength, ( a perk of your choice)
Head On + Q&Q + DS + Inner Strength = Middle finger to the Killer
I like all these. Good Stuff Everyone!
IIRC Second Wind deactivates on down, so it won't work after DS. DS could still be good to have just in case you don't activate second wind, though.
Gen protector Spirit.
Surge
Surveillance
Hex: Ruin
Discordance
Especially good now that it's being buffed :D
I like using fixated with sprint burst
Sure!
Btw. When I made the OP I mistakenly thought that Cruel Confinement was global range. If it was then it would be a great perk that I could see myself actually using.
However since it isn't it's worthless.
Actually I think I'll make that Oni perks build idea's nowish. Gimme a bit.
Done. Here you go:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108881/cursed-legacy-perk-build-ideas/p1?new=1
Mindbreaker and Cruel limits are trash, mindbreaker actually helps 99ing sprit burst. Deliverance and Second wind dont work
When I made the post I didn't realize Cruel limits had a range. Since it does (and a small one too) it's trash. But otherwise it would have served as an early game kickstarter for snowballing with loopable Killers
@NuclearBurrito Huh?
Time travel obviously
@NuclearBurrito and @NoOneEscapesNancy are time travelers confirmed?!
That's the implication
May I ask what platform you play on?
PC
Medkits don't proc SW I thought
They do. There was a bug in the PTB that made it not, but it was fixed since then.