Seriously? Demogorgon not upside down? ######### ... Mix of killers, very original.
Thx so much... Expect something more unique ...
Thx so much... Expect something more unique ...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like what ? a freddy 1.0 ? this is way better. Just don't buy the chapter and move on.
From what I saw, it looks really good. Can’t wait to try it.
u are blind? Pig + Hag, yeah very original :D
They could have done something more incredible but they have not wanted to, they have gone so easy.
Yeah let's give him a chainsaw
Say what you want the teleporting looks great. And tbh If it's a 115% speed killer with the power to keep both sides of the map in check with a speedier lunge that sounds good
When did I ever say “original”? Lol. I just said it looks good.
So we're just going to ignore the fact that ghostface is pig and shape then?
I like him.
The model would look very silly if it were upside-down. ;)
I don't like it. Seems like a very boring killer. I'll probably skip this chapter.