PTB changes going into effect?

I don't remember how long it took... last time. FOr PC it was like 1 week and they put them in right?

This time for consoles it would be a few days right? Since everyone else is straightened out?

Comments

  • I would guess it goes into effect during the mid DLC patch. But with the caveat that the changes are for the betterment of the game of course. Probably a few that need to be re-visited.

  • @Shipthebread said:
    I would guess it goes into effect during the mid DLC patch. But with the caveat that the changes are for the betterment of the game of course. Probably a few that need to be re-visited.

    Yeah I just was thinking... we're only 1 month into the DLC. Well PS4 isn't even 1 week into it...

    So I'd guess 1 more week of PTB, surveys, and then a live patch push in 2 weeks from now? That seems likely.

    Really think a great deal of the pTB patch notes. The smartest patch they've done in a long long time.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @Shipthebread said:
    I would guess it goes into effect during the mid DLC patch. But with the caveat that the changes are for the betterment of the game of course. Probably a few that need to be re-visited.

    Yeah I just was thinking... we're only 1 month into the DLC. Well PS4 isn't even 1 week into it...

    So I'd guess 1 more week of PTB, surveys, and then a live patch push in 2 weeks from now? That seems likely.

    Really think a great deal of the pTB patch notes. The smartest patch they've done in a long long time.

    Yup, I like a lot of the proposed ideas, see how they play out. Would love that for console there is dedication to fixing the frame rates tho. Would give up on some other things for a fix on that.

  • I just got to play my first matches with Clown last night and I'll be able to buy cosmetics on thursday (PS4 NA). I'm gonna psych myself up for September just to be safe about getting this one :p