Title
Type 2 pm et on google.
It will be at 2 PM ET.
You'll need to look out for your timezone so you can convert it to your time. ๐
It's in about 6 and a half hours from now.
@Gcarrara said:It will be at 2 PM ET.You'll need to look out for your timezone so you can convert it to your time. ๐
@Gcarrara said:
Yeah exactly. For me it is 8 pm at Poland ๐ฅณ
@Ihatelife said:Type 2 pm et on google.
@Ihatelife said:
ty guys
@Ihatelife said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/643981#Comment_643981Yeah exactly. For me it is 8 pm at Poland ๐ฅณ
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/643981#Comment_643981
Don't worry bro I'll give you a call since I'll see it at 1 pm today...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Type 2 pm et on google.
It will be at 2 PM ET.
You'll need to look out for your timezone so you can convert it to your time. ๐
It's in about 6 and a half hours from now.
Yeah exactly. For me it is 8 pm at Poland ๐ฅณ
ty guys
Don't worry bro I'll give you a call since I'll see it at 1 pm today...