Clown isn't overpowered, he's just mistaken for a lousy drunk.

What balance changes does the Clown need if any at all?

Comments

  • He doesnt need many changes. He is a viable maybe even top tier Killer who isnt addon dependant.
  • The clown is perfectly fine as of right now. Anyone who is complaining is just upset they don’t know how to play against a new killer :)
  • I like clown a lot and I think he's pretty balanced but some survivors just can't accept he will slow you if you get gassed up by his manly juices which will wear away.
  • i really want to buy the clown.... BUT i really wanted to buy freddy also. i didn't have the cash at the time and shortly after, they nerfed him to #########. i suppose i'll wait and see what happens to the clown....

  • i really want to buy the clown.... BUT i really wanted to buy freddy also. i didn't have the cash at the time and shortly after, they nerfed him to #########. i suppose i'll wait and see what happens to the clown....

    I bought Freddy, and I'm not completely dissatisfied with how he plays. To each his own I guess.