The Ultimate Doctor Build

Infectious Fright, Iron Maiden, Distressing/BBQ, Unnerving Presence/Stridor

The goal of this build is to keep survivors screaming and incredibly, incredibly, loud


Infectious Fright: Any survivors within your terror radius will scream when a survivor is downed

Iron Maiden: Exposes survivors that go into a locker and forces them to scream

Distressing: Make your terror radius bigger which will synergize with Infectious and make it easier to force people into madness

BBQ: To get some players at the start to go into lockers to synergize with Iron and for the points. But for the build you may be better off with distressing. It's up to you

Stridor: To make people breath really, really, loud

Map Offering: Lery's, Addons: Order and Discipline, or increased shock range


Survivors will never stop screaming and being really, really, loud.

Untitled Image


Comments

  • I don't play Doctor as I find him boring in chases but this sounds very entertaining.

    Sometimes when I'm bored I play Doctor just to make the Gens more difficult and not actually try to kill anyone, maybe I'll try this out.

  • This sounds absolutely hilarious.

  • @HatCreature said:

    I don't play Doctor as I find him boring in chases but this sounds very entertaining.

    Sometimes when I'm bored I play Doctor just to make the Gens more difficult and not actually try to kill anyone, maybe I'll try this out.

    It's very evil but really fun. In truth you might want to replace Order with an increased shock field because the Doctor's base shock range is very weak


    But oh yeah this thing is fun the survivors will be screaming constantly and they won't know why if they aren't observant