New Nurse Cosmetic Is SICK!
I love it <3 I'm on PS4 so I rarely ever see the Nurse and probably won't see anyone use this but I am amazed with the detail and theme on it. She generally looks horrifying and I can only imagine what she looks like floating around with those shriveled legs, she looks more like a floating zombie now.
Do any of you Nurse players use the body bag outfits? Like Nurse has some of the more scarier outfits I've seen, other Killers get some amazing outfits but when it comes to actual horror, The Nurse gets some good ones, horror movie good ones.
Comments
I like her dark dress and hood personally..that's how I fashion my nurse..but me..I want me some glowy glowy nurse or a grim reaper themed skin for the queen of dbd
You all talking about nurse but that cosmetic my lucky boy got is pretty dope as well
could anyone please screenshot the descriptions of the cosmetics?
A Grim Reaper cosmetic on The Nurse would be glorious, The Angel of Death--there is no saving this one. That would be perfect and her weapon would be a sickle
Indeed, lol itd be amazing
Can you show me a screenshot of the cosmetic because Nurse is my bae! ๐
Here's a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qtZPss74fw