What's your best match as plague or any other killers?

Mine was when I was playing as ghost face I slugged all survivors cause they were all near me body blocking me. Trying to deny me a hook lol joke was on them.


Then I got raged at. They were the ones near me so I took advantage of it and slugged them.


And they only did like one or two gens.


What was your favorite match? Also tell me the funniest thing a salty player said to you.

Comments

  • I play Plague a lot. Had 4 survivors load in at once. Pink hair Nea, blue hair Feng, the usual lol toxic suspects. I had an inkling, so I put on Vile Emetic/Black Incense with Monitor. They burned a Haddonfield Offering. Flashlight clicking, Balanced Landing, you know the drill. Wallhacks served me well. All on death hook with 3 gens left. Two d/c. Killed the other two. I'm going to play like a doodoo head if you burn a Haddonfield offering.

  • Favorite match was a GF match, I'd been doing terribly since it was a 4 man SWF, and had Object of Obsession. However, I wasn't playing with a particularly strong build either. But after the last gen, here's where it becomes interesting:

    My build was: Iron Grasp, Mad Grit, Agitation... and NOED.

    So when NOED popped, I just got one, then was about to just carry him to the basement when I see the Ace try to get my NOED totem in shack (He was the annoying guy with OoO, and basement was at shack), so I just follow. I had been playing mostly normally until this point, but when I got close I used the Mad grit to down him quickly. Dwight got free because I only had level 1 for IG and MG, so I just went to put Ace in the basement. Then, I get dwight at the door by shack, and drag him to the basement, when a claudette tries her luck by jumping down. I use mad grit to get her too. I just hook Dwight and claudette then leave, and when I make a pass by the shack again, I see the meg had gone down there. I chase her an end it there.

    That's how I hooked a 4 man SWF group with OoO. It was on a corn map too. I still laugh about that.


    I do have another about pre-rework Freddy, too, which is also a good one.

    I was on that Autohaven map with the shack in the middle, and there were three survivors left. A Tapp, A Meg, and a Nea. All the gens were done, and I was chasing a Nea. She was a good looper, I give her that, but then I saw Tap trying to open the door and immediately change targets while following Nea (she was heading to the door). I down Tapp, then down nea, then down Meg. I hook Nea first, since she's on second hook. then I hook Meg, who is also on second hook. Then I hook Tapp who is on his first hook. This is important since he 4% off the hook. I chase him and he unhooks Meg, and I down both of them. I hook Tapp where Meg was hooked, and pick up Meg who had DS. Then I just chase her down easy.

    Tapp almost saved those three. But I was able to stop it barely. They got the door so close...


    I have both of these recorded on my Xbox. It's uploaded on Live, so if you look at Ravenpaw14's recordings you can view them. I'm not sure how to put it here for you.

  • @Raven014 said:

    Favorite match was a GF match, I'd been doing terribly since it was a 4 man SWF, and had Object of Obsession. However, I wasn't playing with a particularly strong build either. But after the last gen, here's where it becomes interesting:

    My build was: Iron Grasp, Mad Grit, Agitation... and NOED.

    So when NOED popped, I just got one, then was about to just carry him to the basement when I see the Ace try to get my NOED totem in shack (He was the annoying guy with OoO, and basement was at shack), so I just follow. I had been playing mostly normally until this point, but when I got close I used the Mad grit to down him quickly. Dwight got free because I only had level 1 for IG and MG, so I just went to put Ace in the basement. Then, I get dwight at the door by shack, and drag him to the basement, when a claudette tries her luck by jumping down. I use mad grit to get her too. I just hook Dwight and claudette then leave, and when I make a pass by the shack again, I see the meg had gone down there. I chase her an end it there.

    That's how I hooked a 4 man SWF group with OoO. It was on a corn map too. I still laugh about that.

    I do have another about pre-rework Freddy, too, which is also a good one.

    I was on that Autohaven map with the shack in the middle, and there were three survivors left. A Tapp, A Meg, and a Nea. All the gens were done, and I was chasing a Nea. She was a good looper, I give her that, but then I saw Tap trying to open the door and immediately change targets while following Nea (she was heading to the door). I down Tapp, then down nea, then down Meg. I hook Nea first, since she's on second hook. then I hook Meg, who is also on second hook. Then I hook Tapp who is on his first hook. This is important since he 4% off the hook. I chase him and he unhooks Meg, and I down both of them. I hook Tapp where Meg was hooked, and pick up Meg who had DS. Then I just chase her down easy.

    Tapp almost saved those three. But I was able to stop it barely. They got the door so close...

    I have both of these recorded on my Xbox. It's uploaded on Live, so if you look at Ravenpaw14's recordings you can view them. I'm not sure how to put it here for you.

    Cool:D

  • I thought so too when that happened. The Freddy one was so nerve wracking! XD

  • :D got any more best game moments?